Last updated: Dec 14, 2022 6:39 PM
What information we collect, where we get this information, how we use this information, what happens if we don’t have it, and the legal basis for processing this information
We collect and store any and all information that you enter on this Website. We might collect and store the following information about you:
Identifying information – Postal / Shipping address
Identifying information – Billing address
Identifying information – Phone number
Identifying information – IP address
Identifying information – Email address
Identifying information – Device identifier
Identifying information – Alias
Identifying information – Online identifier
Identifying information – Passport number
Identifying information – State ID card number
Identifying information – Driver’s license number
Identifying information – Account name
Identifying information – Social Security Number
We are not required to collect this information by a law, court order, nor by a tribunal order.
With whom we share your personal information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties.
How we protect your personal information
We have implemented the following measures to protect and safeguard your personal information:
- Limiting the amount of personal information that we collect to strictly necessary only;
- Using ssl or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks;
- Destroying the personal information that we no longer need;
- Performing regular risk assessments;
- Mitigating risks by following a risk treatment plan;
- Having comprehensive security policies and procedures;
- Screening all employees with access to personal information;
- Training our employees;
- Requiring our employees to sign confidentiality agreements;
- Encrypting laptops, usbs and other portable media;
- Implementing and monitoring intrusion prevention and detection systems;
- Maintaining up-to-date software and safeguards;
- Performing regular due diligence of vendors;
- Implementing physical security measures;
- Physically and/or logically separating systems containing personal information from public networks such as the internet.
Sale of your information
We do not sell your personal information.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We retain all of the information that we collect until we no longer have the need to contact you.
We use the information that we collect about you for profiling. Profiling is any form of automated processing of personal information consisting of the use of personal information to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects concerning that person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movements.
We use the logic below to conduct profiling:
To get a broad idea about user behavior while keeping identity anonymous.
We use the information that we collect about you for automated individual decision-making. Automated individual decision-making is making a decision solely by automated means without any human involvement.
We use the logic below to conduct automated decision-making:
Making use of data science that can help us provide improved services.
All visitors or users of this website have the following rights with regard to their personal information:
- The right to access your information.
- The right to say no to the sale of your personal information.
- The right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.
- The right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you to another provider (where technically feasible).
- Rectification of information: the right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected about you.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with the Information Commissioner’s Office or any other competent authority.
- The right to not have to identify yourself, or of using a pseudonym in certain circumstances.
- The right to stop receiving unwarranted direct marketing.
Exercising your rights
You may exercise the rights specified above by submitting a consumer request to:
We will need to verify your identity prior to effectuating your request. To verify your identity, you will need to provide us with the following information with your request:
- Email address;
- State ID card number;
- Account name.
Please note that we may be unable to process your request if you do not provide us with the above information.
We will respond to most consumer requests within 30 days of receipt. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond. We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request, we will provide you with the reasons for such denial.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, use and sharing of your personal information by contacting us at the following contact information:
- Rajeev Bagra
- [email protected]
Any such complaints must first be addressed to us in writing as required by Australia Privacy Act 1988 S 40(1A). We will respond to all complaints within a reasonable time (usually 30 days). If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you may then lodge a complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner by following the steps on this page.
The following person is accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures:
You may lodge a complaint with us by contacting the person accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures at the contact information above. You may also lodge a complaint with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada by filling out this form or calling 1-800-282-1376.
Location of data processing
All data processing activities undertaken by us take place in India.
Data Protection Officer
Rajeev Bagra is our Data Protection Officer and may be reached via email at [email protected].
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.